Legal Advocacy For Employment Law and General Litigation Matters
- Employment Law - Employer
- Santa Clara University School of Law, Santa Clara, California
- Juris Doctor - 1990
- Honors: Judicial intern at the California Court of Appeals 6th Appellate District for the Honorable Justice Patricia Bamattre-Manoukian.
- Santa Clara University, Santa Clara, California
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts
- Major: English
- Minor: French
- California, 1990
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit
- Member, Sacramento County Bar Association and Placer County Bar Association.
- Settlement Conference Mediator for El Dorado County and Sacramento County.
- Board Member, Association of Defense Counsel of Northern California, 2015 – Present.
- Board Member, Solo/Small Firm Practice Division, Sacramento County Bar Association, 2015 – 2021
- Board Member, Women Lawyers of Sacramento, 2008 – 2015.
- Board Member, Junior League of Sacramento, 1992 – 2006.
- Junior League of Sacramento, Volunteer of the Year, 2006.
- Member, Anthony M. Kennedy Inn of Court, 1992 – 1994.
- Co-Editor in Chief of the Defense Comment magazine, published by the Northern California Association of Defense Counsel – distributed to all members and Judges in California., 2014 to 2022
- Editor of Sacramento Lawyer magazine, published by the Sacramento County Bar Association, 2015 – Present.
Current Employment Position
- Northern California Super Lawyer designation, Employment Litigation
- Voted as a Top Lawyer, Business Law, in Sacramento Magazine, 2016.
- Voted “Best Attorney” by the readers of the Roseville Press Tribune, 2016.
- Client’s Choice Award - Litigation, AVVO, 2013, rating of “Excellent”.