Representing Clients In Litigation Matters
Arabian-Lee Law Corporation is dedicated to excellence in civil litigation representation. The firm’s founder, attorney Ellen Arabian-Lee, has more than three decades of experience navigating legal disputes in state and federal courts as well as arbitration, mediation and other tribunals. Her strong background serves as the foundation for the strategic insight she offers clients in overcoming diverse legal challenges.
The firm represents businesses, employers and individuals in employment and general litigation matters, including:
- Wrongful termination disputes
- Claims involving sexual harassment, discrimination or retaliation
- Claims involving the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) or the California Family Rights Act (CFRA)
- Claims involving the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Wage and hours claims
- Business disputes
- Breach of contract claims
- Disputes arising out of changes in business leadership
- Claims involving breach of fiduciary duty
- Shareholder disputes
- Claims involving fraud or unfair/deceptive business practices
- Allegations of regulatory violations
- Collections claims and disputes
- Defense against personal injury and property damage claims
- Representation of high-level executives and advice and counsel during job transitions
- Negotiating severance and separation agreements for employees
Additionally, Ellen Arabian-Lee provides mediation services for businesses and individuals embroiled in a wide range of disputes. She is both an effective mediator and accomplished trial lawyer with several noteworthy accolades.
Dedicated To Providing Reliable Legal Counsel
In working with clients, Ellen Arabian-Lee prioritizes integrity, communication and respect. She draws on a wealth of experience to provide individualized guidance and counsel.
To learn more about her services, please contact the firm online or call 916-242-8662. Headquartered in Roseville, Ellen Arabian-Lee represents clients across California.